Travellers who are keen to visit Tibet Everest Base Camp (North side) along with Lhasa and other major attractions of Central Tibet may choose to join this tour. This tour flies to Lhasa where we enjoy a two-day sightseeing tour. After Lhasa, we take a Jeep tour to Everest Base Camp via Gyantse and Shigatse.
Tours to the Everest Base Camp (fly in – drive out) will operate from April through the end of October only due to a lack of flights between Lhasa and Kathmandu from the end of October until the end of March.
We operate this tour for both individual travellers and small groups. For individual travellers we strive to build groups of at least four travellers to lower your costs.
Our company will arrange a Tibetan group visa and all necessary travel documents in advance, all you need to do is to choose the departure date as per you convenience and send your passport photocopy by fax or post.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu we meet you at the airport & transport youTO THE HOTEL for an evening tour briefing.
Day 02: Today, we organize the Tibet group visa; you may choose to take an optional tour or make trip preparations.
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu to Lhasa. Our guide meets you at the airport and transports you to Lhasa (98 km – 2 hour drive); overnight at HOTEL Flora.
Day 04: Lhasa sightseeing tour
Day 05: Lhasa sightseeing tour
Day 06: Jeep tour: Lhasa to Gyantse (3950 m)
Day 07: Jeep tour: Gyantse to Shigatse (3900 m)
Day 08: Jeep tour: Shigatse to Xegar (New Tingri – 4300 m)
Day 09: Jeep tour: Xegar to Everest Base Camp (5000 m)
Day 10: Jeep tour: Everest Base Camp to Nyalam (3750 m)
Day 11: Drive Nyalam to Zhang-Mu then continue drive back to Kathmandu…
Our price includes the following services:
01. All necessary Tibet travel permits
02. Kathmandu – Lhasa flight ticket
03. Transportation in Tibet with 4WD Land Cruiser
04. Accommodation in Tibet on sharing basis with breakfast
05. Two days sightseeing tour in Lhasa
06. Tibetan Guide (English speaking)
07. Monastery entry fees / sightseeing entrance fees
08. Zhangmu (Tibetan border town) – Kathmandu transfer by private vehicle
09. Tibet group visa (U.S. citizens need to add $83 for additional visa costs)
10. All applicable taxes and service charges
Our price doesn’t include the following services:
01. Meals other than breakfast in Tibet (Two meals, i.e. lunch & dinner, cost approximately US $8 to US $10)
02. Airport tax in Kathmandu while flying to Lhasa
03. Nepal re-entry visa fee
04. Your travel insurance
05. Any additional expenses due to unforeseen circumstances